Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mommy's helper

You are almost 2 now and learning new words constantly! Here's a list of some of our favorite quotes:

"I almost fell, hold on tight!" when bouncing on mommy's knees

"I see Daddy's butt!" when Daddy bent over to pick something up

"Daddy went back to work again" after Daddy left and mommy was getting out of bed

Your mealtime prayer..."Jesus, thank you food. Mommy, Daddy, Elise Mae. Amen"

"Why not, mommy?"

"Oh gosh, it's wet!" when changing Elsie's diapers

"Mommy, help you quick!" You mean help me!

"What is that sound?"

"Who is that?"

"A green Daddy!" when watching the mowers who do our neighborhood's lawns

As you can see little miss, you are starting to ask A LOT of questions! We think you're advanced for your age, but we're your parents so we're biased.

Today you helped mommy do a lot! We gave Elsie Mae her bath, which you love and Elsie loves even more! She smiles and you and talks to you while you pour water on her tummy and wash her. It's one of my favorite things to do with you two. You also helped me put away Elsie's summer clothes and and take out her fall stuff. That was fun. We also read a lot of book together on the couch and ate dry cereal together, although you took my bowl and gave me your almost empty one! You are napping so we'll see what the rest of the day brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment