Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Kinley

My dear Kinley,
I love you even though you woke up at 6 am crying and escaped your room when Daddy went in to check on you. You ran down the hall and barreled through the door to get to me, keeping me up for over an hour. When Daddy asked you if you wanted to go watch Barney, you said " ok! bye Mommy"
You also had repeated time outs this morning and in the middle of our battle, through choked sobs, you said, " I need coffee!" That's my girl!
You are starting to sing now which is so fun to listen to! In the car last night we were listening to "Baby" and after you started singing "Baby, Oh" This morning I heard you singing to Coal, "I love you, kiss you" (Your version of the Barney song)
You can be quite the challenge sometimes, but I love you so much and you are such a spunky little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment