Thursday, December 8, 2011

You lately


You are growing and learning by leaps and bounds! We were working on potty training and you were going days without accidents, then you decided it wasn't fun anymore. I'm pretty sure you're just very stubborn! I am amazed at how much you know at only 26 months. You can count to 10 as well as count up to 10 objects. You know your abc's and are starting to recognize individual letters. You know all your colors and can name most shapes. You talk in full sentences and have an amazing imagination. You still have your imaginary green monkey as well as an owl that you see.
I love watching you with your sister. It's a good thing that she's so solid because you love to play with her! Whenever she cries you say, "I'm coming Esee Mae!" and you bring her a toy. You also like to be the first one in her room when she wakes up from naps so you can climb on her crib and talk to her. She absolutely adores you and will laugh at anything you do. We have a great video of you spinning her around in her exersaucer while you are both giggling. So great!
You have been having bad dreams lately and it's been waking you up during the night. You had a bad dream about Mommy leaving on a red boat and there was an octopus you had to save me! You also dreamed there was a big red spider in your bed. We're not sure where you're getting this from other than your crazy imagination!
One of the funniest things about you right now is how easily you gag! You gag when you go poopy, when we change Elsie's diapers, when she spits up, etc. You pretty much gag at anything!
Some favorite quotes:
When I asked if you can bring me a towel you said, "Yeah, sure I can!"
"I don't think so" When you don't understand what we're saying
"I love Christmas!"


No comments:

Post a Comment